Media Day at Williams!


Media Day at Williams


    Media Day at Williams Baptist University is a very fun and special day for athletes. Usually, the pictures are taken with your respective team a few weeks before the season starts. We get to put on our uniforms, bring props of choice, and look pretty in front of the camera. For girls, getting ready for media day is a whole process. The makeup, hair, and the uniforms need to be perfect for this exciting day. My experience from media days has always been good. It is really fun to get ready and see my friends all look their best. Taking these photos gets us so excited for the season to start, and creates an incredible team dynamic. While some are taking photos with the actual camera in front of the green screen, others will use this time to take cute and silly photos with friends. Media day is definitely a day that none of us will forget. The time spent with friends and pictures taken is the best part, and will truly last a lifetime.


    This beautiful photo was captured with my friend Alyssa Cordell. We have a very special inside joke about us being the princess (me) and queen (Alyssa) of the team! 


    This is my friend Kennedy Johnson who is almost like a sister to me. We had a twin moment and wore our cowboy hats for this very fun day.


These two girls hold a very special place in my heart. Kennedy Johnson (on left) and Krista Jones (on right) took this very cute selfie with me while we were waiting in line for our individual pictures to be taken!








Comments

  1. Hey Laila, I’m an athlete at Williams and I enjoyed media day as well. This is a well written blog and I really like your choice of pictures here. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should We Be Fearful of Warming Oceans?

My Home Away From Home

Is Running Bad for Your Knees?